Your Local Answer
Do your employees complain about missing garments?
Do your invoices commonly change with additional fees and price increases?
Does your uniform service have inconsistency in personnel?
Is managing your uniform program a headache that won’t go away?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, Kimmel Corp has solutions to take these issues off your hands. Our service team has an average tenure of 10 years with the experience and professionalism to manage your programs.
- Accurate Deliveries
- Simplified Invoicing
- Prompt Communication
…create our programs of success.
Full-Service Rental Program Details
- No upfront investment for garments.
- Recommendations of the type of garment to best suit the needs of your employees by an experienced service professional.
- We come to your location to custom fit the garments to all employees in order to maximize comfort and appearance.
- Our Team launders, inspects, repairs, and replaces garments as needed.
- New hires, size changes, or replacements delivered in 1-2 weeks.
- Professional and friendly CSR (Customer Service Rep) to provide scheduled pickup/delivery at location of your choice.
You can purchase uniforms from a variety of styles and colors available. Garment decoration options include customized emblems or direct embroidery.
Direct access to actual PEOPLE via phone or email at any time with same day call back.
Guaranteed consistency of familiar faces, service, and invoicing
Industrial: Shirts, Pants, Jeans, and Jackets
Culinary/Food Processing: Kitchen Apparel, Butcher Coats, Pocketless Snap Shirts
Flame Resistant: NFPA 70E (Arch Flash), NFPA 2112 (Petrochemical), and NFPA 652 (Combustible Dust)
High Visibility: Shirts, Pants, Jackets, Coveralls (ANSI Class 2 and 3 Compliant)
Executive: Oxford Shirts, Micro Wicking Polo’s